1. The Eiffel Tower was originally thought to be built in Spain’s Barcelona city, but it was built in Paris because it was rejected by the government.
2. Approximately 150 tons of tomatoes are used in the tomato festival held every year in Spain.
3. Siesta is also in Spain.
4. Spain is one of the countries with the most festivals in the world. There is a festival in Spain almost every day of the year.
5. Wines imported from France are sold cheaper in Spain.
6. In Spain, a giant skyscraper has the elevator only to the 20th floor. The rest of the building, which has 47 floors in total, has only stairs.
7. According to a belief, 32,000 years ago, the first modern man came to Spain.
8. The second most spoken language in the world is Spanish.
9. The world’s largest private stadium is “FC Barcelona’s Stadium”.
10. There is a place in Spain called “Ibiza Island” where Europe’s perhaps the most crazy parties are made.
11. Spain is the second largest country of Western Europe and the European Union.
12. There is no word in the Spanish national anthem.
13. The Sagrada Familia church in Spain is in a construction phase of over 130 years. It will be ready to use in 2026.
15. There is no law against public nakedness in Spain.
16. The world’s oldest sea lantern, built in the 1st century, is the Hercules Tower in Spain, still active.
17. Spain was impartial in the First World War and World War II, but between 1936 and 1939, more than 500,000 people had died in a “civil war”.
18. The Ceuta and Melilla region in the African region belongs to Spain.
19. 43% of the olive oil production in the world is in Spain.
20. The “prostitutes” in Spain have to wear bright vests like motorway workers to reduce accidents.
21. There is a “zipline” system that connects Spain and Portugal. With this system, which is 720 meters in length, the transition takes an average of 1 minute.
22. In the United States there are more Spanish speakers than in Spain.
23. More than 16,000 religious festivals throughout Spain persecutes animals. Approximately 60,000 animals die each year at these festivals.